Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Over the Pond - EU & Beyond
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Thanks mate I'll check them out soon.

Old 05-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #22

Any luck with the list yet mate?

Old 05-21-2011, 08:00 AM   #23
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Its looking like i will have to get them online mate so i guess its just hope for the best as i have never done it befor
It seems all my lfs can not help me out apart from one shop that can get me some plecos so i will be looking at getting my fish/ plecs in about two weeks as im of on holiday for a week on thursday as my fishlell cycle has finish now to be honest i would rather get my fish than go on holiday but im sure the wife would have something to say about that lol
Old 06-12-2011, 06:12 PM   #24

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed your holiday mate, you had the delivery yet? I hope you will be putting some pictures up! I can't wait!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Was the break i needed mate im right out in the middle of nowhere no phone no pc its great lol , no fish yet though but in going to get my 2 plecos Thursday weeeheee a gold nugget and a white tail only i carnt find any info on the internet about the white tail pleco so at £30 sounds good to me as he must be a one off or very rare do me a fav and see if you can find it its almost black with just a white stripe at the end of its tail fin about 10 ml wide im at a loss never seen one befor in my life and yes i will put some pics up as i get my fish so Thursday plecos Friday cichlids if all goes to plan so picks soon my friend
Old 06-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #26

I don't know much about plecos, there are a couple that look a bit like the one your describing that pops up if you google "pleco White seam" ( it came up in the auto complete suggestions!) it looks pretty cool but I'm not sure if it's the right one though, but we will see on Thursday! I think that it sounds most like a 'blue seam bristtlenose pleco' you might have to do some real digging around though to find out anything about it.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
I don't know much about plecos, there are a couple that look a bit like the one your describing that pops up if you google "pleco White seam" ( it came up in the auto complete suggestions!) it looks pretty cool but I'm not sure if it's the right one though, but we will see on Thursday! I think that it sounds most like a 'blue seam bristtlenose pleco' you might have to do some real digging around though to find out anything about it.
Hmmm white seam not looked at that one will go look now mate brb are they rare then do you know
Old 06-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #28

I don't know but I guess they must be there are pages and pages on most fish you see in the shops around here, I also read that it will only grow to around 5 inches, so you don't have to worry about it getting too big for your tank or anything
Old 06-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #29
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
I don't know but I guess they must be there are pages and pages on most fish you see in the shops around here, I also read that it will only grow to around 5 inches, so you don't have to worry about it getting too big for your tank or anything
Its not that one mate lol but thanks for trying though the size don't really mater as i have a five foot tank lol just want to know what it is will post a pic as soon as loss mate
Old 06-19-2011, 04:03 PM   #30

I'm sure someone round here said there would be pictures, did the fish arrive?

Tags
cichlid, cichlids, ich, malawi

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com