need Malawi cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its looking like i will have to get them online mate so i guess its just hope for the best as i have never done it befor
It seems all my lfs can not help me out apart from one shop that can get me some plecos so i will be looking at getting my fish/ plecs in about two weeks as im of on holiday for a week on thursday as my fishlell cycle has finish now to be honest i would rather get my fish than go on holiday but im sure the wife would have something to say about that lol

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed your holiday mate, you had the delivery yet? I hope you will be putting some pictures up! I can't wait!

Was the break i needed mate im right out in the middle of nowhere no phone no pc its great lol , no fish yet though but in going to get my 2 plecos Thursday weeeheee a gold nugget and a white tail only i carnt find any info on the internet about the white tail pleco so at £30 sounds good to me as he must be a one off or very rare do me a fav and see if you can find it its almost black with just a white stripe at the end of its tail fin about 10 ml wide im at a loss never seen one befor in my life and yes i will put some pics up as i get my fish so Thursday plecos Friday cichlids if all goes to plan so picks soon my friend

I don't know much about plecos, there are a couple that look a bit like the one your describing that pops up if you google "pleco White seam" ( it came up in the auto complete suggestions!) it looks pretty cool but I'm not sure if it's the right one though, but we will see on Thursday! I think that it sounds most like a 'blue seam bristtlenose pleco' you might have to do some real digging around though to find out anything about it.

I don't know much about plecos, there are a couple that look a bit like the one your describing that pops up if you google "pleco White seam" ( it came up in the auto complete suggestions!) it looks pretty cool but I'm not sure if it's the right one though, but we will see on Thursday! I think that it sounds most like a 'blue seam bristtlenose pleco' you might have to do some real digging around though to find out anything about it.

Hmmm white seam not looked at that one will go look now mate brb are they rare then do you know

I don't know but I guess they must be there are pages and pages on most fish you see in the shops around here, I also read that it will only grow to around 5 inches, so you don't have to worry about it getting too big for your tank or anything

I don't know but I guess they must be there are pages and pages on most fish you see in the shops around here, I also read that it will only grow to around 5 inches, so you don't have to worry about it getting too big for your tank or anything
Its not that one mate lol but thanks for trying though the size don't really mater as i have a five foot tank lol just want to know what it is will post a pic as soon as loss mate

I'm sure someone round here said there would be pictures, did the fish arrive?

Nice, I think it was worth the wait! I'm so jealous I can't wait until I get my upgrade so I can have a setup like that.

Mate its all up to you lol get the tank and do it lol i love my tank more than anythink
To be honest im sad when the light goes out

Give prestwood petzone a bell 01384877150 (stourbridge) I'm selling all my American cichlids to change for Malawi cichlids and when I spoke to them they told me they can order whatever Malawi's I want and it will only take a few days. Worth a phone call and it's only about 10-15 min from j4 m5

pretty much Mikey but thanks i will give them a call test them out lol whatever malawis is a bold statement to make im not that far from stourbridge so i might just pop in

cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom