New member... Advice on aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dazza1972

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I've just recently joined this site..
I'm after advice on recommended aquariums + stand 800x350x400 approx, round about the£200 mark... To start off as cold water, but may change to tropical in time.. I live in Hartlepool co Durham, northeast England

I'm after advice on recommended aquariums + stand 800x350x400 approx, round about the£200 mark... To start off as cold water, but may change to tropical in time.. I live in Hartlepool co Durham, northeast England

Hey fella, and welcome! I would consider looking at fluval Roma tanks. you can pick up a complete setup inc stand/cabinet, lighting, heater filter etc for around £250. Fluval are a really good make and are easy to maintain and operate. as for the transition from cold to tropical, this setup would allow for that to be very easy, infact I currently use one for a marine tank!

Dazza1972 said:

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I agree regarding the Fluval Roma. I bought a 240L in February. Liked 'em so much, I've got three now!! They offer a good package & look good too. Try Seapets for a good deal. I've had good service from them.

Back
Top Bottom