Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Over the Pond - EU & Beyond

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Talking Showing Off My Mudskipper

Hi, I finally got some decent photos, okay only 2 photos, of my male Mudskipper. I was cleaning their tank today and he came up and stayed still long enough for me to get a couple of pictures.

The female stayed under water until I put the camera down.

So here he is, my lovely big boy!
Attached Images

schismy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist
nice wat a beuty!
FishyLuva is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off