UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cichlidpaul said:
Sure am Fishies86 i was laying slabs in the queens garden (mom) yesterday and got a bit of a tan would you belive it for april lets hope it stays around for a bit

Yep, I'm tanned too :) comes from working in greenhouses and polytunnels :D I love my job when it's sunny! It helps being on the isle of Wight :) we get much more sun than the mainland :D

felybee said:
That is funny :) I go to uni too. Which one did your friend go Kent uni or Christ Church?

Christ church sounds familiar, but I'm really not sure :/ she usually just called it Canterbury.

Heh heh :) I knew you'd ask me that ;) I never could quite figure out what it was she studied. Something like social studies? What are you studying?

HI! I live in Dorset, right down the bottom :) Anyone remotely close to that area? Can not find a decent Cichlid shop :(

GoldieLocks1 said:
HI! I live in Dorset, right down the bottom :) Anyone remotely close to that area? Can not find a decent Cichlid shop :(

I love Dorset :) used to go there on holiday when I was younger. 'fraid I don't live thee though, I'm on the isle of Wight.

Aww. Where abouts did you used to go? I am in Dorchester. I've been to Isle of Wight before! We went to his gorgeous beach in the summer, but all of a sudden MILLIONS of big flying ants came out of nowhere and completely swarmed the beach!

GoldieLocks1 said:
Aww. Where abouts did you used to go? I am in Dorchester. I've been to Isle of Wight before! We went to his gorgeous beach in the summer, but all of a sudden MILLIONS of big flying ants came out of nowhere and completely swarmed the beach!

Ive been to Dorchester :D
Heh heh :) yeah we get quite a lot of flying ants for about 3 days in the summer. I hate them! Bleh! I live in sandown, about 2 minutes walk from the beach :D

Back
Top Bottom