UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goldie i live in the midlands and also have the same probs but i have come to the point where i now know their is only one way to get the fish i want which was the last way i wanted to go
But i have looked into it a bit more and well lets say it seems all good and that mail order if you want to know the site let me know and i will tell you what it is
im now close to spnding close to £100 on fish from them to half stock my tank

Ive been to Dorchester :D
Heh heh :) yeah we get quite a lot of flying ants for about 3 days in the summer. I hate them! Bleh! I live in sandown, about 2 minutes walk from the beach :D

Awesome! Its such a small world. I love Isle of Wight though! So nicee, and you only live 2 minutes away! :O Luckyy!

Goldie i live in the midlands and also have the same probs but i have come to the point where i now know their is only one way to get the fish i want which was the last way i wanted to go
But i have looked into it a bit more and well lets say it seems all good and that mail order if you want to know the site let me know and i will tell you what it is
im now close to spnding close to £100 on fish from them to half stock my tank

Thank you, I will PM you in a minute :)

Hi I'm from Folkestone Kent any1 else live around here know where I can get some decent aquatic plants

I'm from Somerset, not many good fish shops near me only a Maidenhead aquatics. Been to a few good ones in Cornwall though

Only for dry goods. Every time we've bought fish from them at least one has died :/ they're all floating or sinking. Not healthy fish. Great range of foods, tanks and meds though :)

Pets at home is not a good place to get fish from everyone iv been in the fish are in poor condition. Maidenhead aquatics is the best chain fish stores around the uk

I was in Pets at Home Darlington a couple of days ago.

Spotted at least 5 dead fish in tanks.

They had also packaged up fish in a bag for someone to take home. Fish had been in bag for 30 mins. The family had a 30 min drive home. They were told to float for 2 mins then let the fish into their tank.

I know what you mean about Pets At Home!

Literally could write a book called: 'THE HORRORS OF PETS AT HOME' Then after that we could do Volume 1,2, 3 AND 4.

I've heard of Maidenhead aquatics! Where abouts are you phatpaul?

OHH! GUYS! Today on HeartFM, Southern Aquatics are doing a competition! Send in a picture of your fish. And you get £500 spending money in their shop!!!!!!!! :O :O

Hi goldielocks I live in south east Kent but maiden head aquatics is a big chain store but when you go in there they are soo good on information on plants and fish it's amazing. Iv never seen any dead or sick fish, and any fish iv brought have always been disease free. And the display tanks are soo cool I could stand there all day just looking at them. : )

Back
Top Bottom