UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am British, born in Grimsby and from Caistor in Lincolnshire. I live in the USA now.

i live in s.e london
is good to see so many more uk'ers post so quickley i ddnt realise u lot where here lol

So nice to see people from the uk! So many people seem to be from America, I forget that some people aren't :)

yea i keep making that mistake espesh when im talking to them about how much something is loool

AaronH said:
yea i keep making that mistake espesh when im talking to them about how much something is loool

Yep, I keep saying I've got a 10 gallon tank, and then I remember that a gallon is different here to America :)

AaronH how is ur tank doing now?

yea its all good m8 lost my sea hair last night have not got a scooby doo why doe. the man in my lfs just sed its one of those things. (gread load of help) lukly i got him out in time heard they release toxins when they die

I'm not to clued up on them because I've never had them but I think they can cause harm to ur tank. Did u do a water change after he died? what abwt the tangs?

I'm not to clued up on them because I've never had them but I think they can cause harm to ur tank. Did u do a water change after he died? what abwt the tangs?
nah didnt do a water chnge i am due one tommow sooo.... i lost my sailfin tang the yellow tang beat him to death i c it in the corner of my eye n rushed over to the tank to try n stop him but was to late so i held my tang in the flow of water upright to help get some oxygon in him like i used to do bak in the days when i went carp fishing if the fish where to nakard we would hold them in the lake upright n slowley move them back n forward to give them oxygon until they where strong enough to swim off. i didnt really no what else i could do at that point he was so far gone i thought i might aswel try but was no good im affraid. poor fish however i learnt by my mistake

Back
Top Bottom