Western Australian's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lamby

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just seeing what west aussies are here always good to chat with locals

I'm from WA!

There don't seem to be too many of us on here though

no not at all _skyla_ is another west aussie I knows on here what part of wa are you from im in kwinana perth

I'm up in the hills in forrestfield, why sort of fish are you keeping?

I have a fully plantes 150ltr cichlid tank a 5g nano with few neons and a baby bristle nose and a nano marine tank with a clown and hermit crab what about you what are you keeping in your tanks mate

Oh nice I can't wait to setup a marine tank!

At the moment I've got a 220L tanganyikan cichlid tank with 14 tropheus bulu, 5 clown loaches, bristle nose catfish and a featherfin syno and also got a planted 10gal tank with a few tetras and small corys in there.

What sort of cichlids have ya got?

Rhys23 said:
Oh nice I can't wait to setup a marine tank!

At the moment I've got a 220L tanganyikan cichlid tank with 14 tropheus bulu, 5 clown loaches, bristle nose catfish and a featherfin syno and also got a planted 10gal tank with a few tetras and small corys in there.

What sort of cichlids have ya got?

at the moment 1 random albino cichlid 2 yellows 2 hongi and thts all now did have a red eye ,jaguar and nice peacock but sold them on the weekend

il have to go thier when my crs running gotta hate it havin a car with no motor in it makes me cry. I bet itll probaly be closer than vebas

on my iphone it says their the same so il see what their like

vebas theirs no good shops in my area amd perth cichlid scioety

hey are iver of yous after any small tanks at all I have one sitting here and not sure weather to set it up or sell it off its one of thos aquaone small starter kit tanks with the hood but i broke the clips the hold the hood on

Nah I'm not but thanks for the offer,

I haven't been to either of those places, what is their range of fish like?

Back
Top Bottom