Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-30-2008, 09:01 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo72 View Post
Well I am in London and also have a discus tank. Got all my Discus from Big Als Though.
Oh yea. Nice. I saw them there too. quite a bit of a selection. I wanted the gold pigion blood but someone bought them all up before me. It wasent you was it! :p

-davE

The Past Is History, The Future Is A Mystery, Today Is A Gift, Thats Why They Call It The Present.
dmoney87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:05 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Newbie

No not me But they were on sale last week for $24 each. That's when I got mine

Old 10-30-2008, 09:12 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
No not me But they were on sale last week for $24 each. That's when I got mine
How bigs the tank? You should throw some pixs up for us all to check it out. Is it a planted tank? Because One of my amazon swords is shooting out new plants.. Got about three ready to be picked and three more still growing off the stem.

-davE

The Past Is History, The Future Is A Mystery, Today Is A Gift, Thats Why They Call It The Present.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:22 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Newbie

My Cichlid tank is a 65 gallon and the other tank is a 40 gallon which has 3 discus in it. The discus I am new too. So I am hoping I don't screw it up as those fish are not cheap lol. I had Blood parrots in the tank before, But they were forever laying eggs all over the tank and making a mess so I sold them to someone on Kijji. So I am seeing how this goes before I try to convince the wife to let me buy a 125 gallon tank lol.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
My Cichlid tank is a 65 gallon and the other tank is a 40 gallon which has 3 discus in it. The discus I am new too. So I am hoping I don't screw it up as those fish are not cheap lol. I had Blood parrots in the tank before, But they were forever laying eggs all over the tank and making a mess so I sold them to someone on Kijji. So I am seeing how this goes before I try to convince the wife to let me buy a 125 gallon tank lol.
oh yea right on. I got to stress that the 40g will not hold 3 discus for very long even as juvi's. I have a 75 which im still second guessing myself if I should get discus for it. Eventually when I move out to my apt, Im going to have a 125 FW and turn the 75 I have now into a SW or visaversa.

-davE

Tags
rio

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com