Any Canadians?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Montreal !! And starting my first aquarium !! XD

Patrice said:
Great im right there at Montreal now. At least if you do plants you will have a lots of co2 ^-^

Hi Patrice, so u are in Montreal but dont live here??

This Tuesday I started buying my first fishes 6 Tetra Neon Noir and one Barbus D'odessa !! Until now they are excellent

No i don't live there, im there today to buy 6 red crystal shrimp and a co2 system from aquarius. And see some friends .

ArcardX said:
Hi Patrice, so u are in Montreal but dont live here??

This Tuesday I started buying my first fishes 6 Tetra Neon Noir and one Barbus D'odessa !! Until now they are excellent

Yep i have 9 neon tetra , real fun to watch . If you need any info , just say so. Finally someone close from here lol.

Patrice I have one question, I have 6 Neon Tetra and one is almost all the time hide at the back of the wood between the plants the other are ok swimming for all over the place, and the Barb Odessa is ok too it's like the big boss of the tetras and never bother them. So do u think the one tetra is sick ??

Thanks at advance ^^

ArcardX said:
Patrice I have one question, I have 6 Neon Tetra and one is almost all the time hide at the back of the wood between the plants the other are ok swimming for all over the place, and the Barb Odessa is ok too it's like the big boss of the tetras and never bother them. So do u think the one tetra is sick ??

Thanks at advance ^^

Neons have their own desease you should check it out and see if it matches the symptoms

ArcardX said:

Thanks at advance ^^
Is there any other symptoms . Is it eathing. Look pail? bloated ? Don't stress to much for one tetra , some time it happen . So many factors , maybe it a female hiding from all the male. You should post it and see what others had experience of this situation . It did not happen to me. Good luck.

All good with the lonely Tetra apparently it's just for moments that do that, now is going out more often, eating and look great ;) thx for every thing

Back
Top Bottom