Any Canadians?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am close from Montreal( st-Jerome), no one now about algae, but the best place you can go is Aquarius at Montreal. There are specialize, and there are an old staff.

Mississauga, Ontario. Sort of fish central, I am close to half a dozen stores, which is nice for me. We also have a nice fish forum in the GTA too, gtaaquaria.com.

Mississauga, Ontario. Sort of fish central, I am close to half a dozen stores, which is nice for me. We also have a nice fish forum in the GTA too, gtaaquaria.com.

Wow Fishfur. I didn't know you lived so close to me:p I really like the locations in Mississauga. What store do you go to the most?

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

I hit Big Als often, I buy crickets for my frogs there. AK, Dragon, and I get to Markham about twice a month, and check out some stores there. Shrimpfever, Big Als, F&K, AI, sometimes I get up to Kim's Nature too.

I'm from St. Paul Alberta, site of the world's first UFO landing pad. Yup.

Enjoy the small moments for they comprise life.

Yukoner here. Great White North at its best. Only one local pet store, with a fish section, which tries its best. :) we tend to order a lot online.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yukoner here. Great White North at its best. Only one local pet store, with a fish section, which tries its best. :) we tend to order a lot online.

Sweet. I've always wanted to travel north. In the summertime, of course! I'm living in North-Central Alberta currently.

Enjoy the small moments for they comprise life.

It's actually been great up here. I am originally from Richmond in the Lower Mainland. I didn't get into aquariums until I got up here though ( would have been easier if I was still in the Lower Mainland - but it was just too expensive for us).

It's actually been great up here. I am originally from Richmond in the Lower Mainland. I didn't get into aquariums until I got up here though ( would have been easier if I was still in the Lower Mainland - but it was just too expensive for us).

When I read this I thought you meant Richmond Hill which is where I live in Ontario. I've never met an aquarist from my area, HobGob is probably the closest in London.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom