Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-04-2016, 10:40 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Barrie, Ontario - Looking for plants and driftwood!

Hi all! I'm a brand new member here and almost a fishkeeper

I managed to score a 65G tank with stand and accessories on Kijiji for $150. I couldn't pass up the deal and so am spending a couple weeks learning all I can before setting up my tank to start cycling!

That being said - is anyone in the Barrie, Orillia or Muskoka area looking to sell any plant clippings? Decor like driftwood, spiderwood or rocks?

I would like to set up maybe a low/medium light, low tech planted tank. I am more than willing to pick up, pay to ship, and pay to purchase everything. Perhaps even some shrimp, but I need to learn more about them and their needs first!

Barley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 09:18 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus
I believe the Barrie Aquarium Society has a sale coming up. They meet next Tuesday https://sites.google.com/a/thebrass.org/brass/meetings. There should be an auction of fish and plants at the meeting.
Join a fish club. Don't have one in your area? Start one.
BillD is offline   Reply With Quote

drift, driftwood, plant, plants, rio, wood

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com