Best LFS in ontario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.Cola1151

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Looking to find some freshwater stores in Ontario other than big als. Online is alright as well.

I shop at pet paridise, big Als, and pet valu

There's a small one in London but I don't know if they're chain

Small world sassy. Those are the three stores my better half and I go to. Although we do still live an hour away from london.

Try southwestern pets on Dundas for plants. Richie's the fish guy and he's great. Pet paridise on Adelaide is best for meds, chemicals and driftwood. I never buy fish except at big Als....the only thing I ever had die on me was a hill stream loach that I later found out my tank wasn't established enough for. One ammonia spike and it was gone

They replaced it no problems and even let me take home a pleco instead

I like the pet valu but it's small. I got the Betta there. Saw him when I went for cat food and had to have him lol

Try southwestern pets on Dundas for plants. Richie's the fish guy and he's great. Pet paridise on Adelaide is best for meds, chemicals and driftwood. I never buy fish except at big Als....the only thing I ever had die on me was a hill stream loach that I later found out my tank wasn't established enough for. One ammonia spike and it was gone

They replaced it no problems and even let me take home a pleco instead

I like the pet valu but it's small. I got the Betta there. Saw him when I went for cat food and had to have him lol

Thanks I'll have to try the one on Dundas. I always enjoy visiting new store. The other 3 were the only ones I was aware of.

There's a petsmart on Wellington on the way out of town....watch for the Pizza Hut it's in that plaza. I get my Prime and equipment there, and plants are okay if you don't mind getting them young, with possible snails(I have assassins so hitchhikers =free food lol)

They throw frequent filter and heater sales

Back
Top Bottom