Bettas for sale:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettacove

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have the following that I would really like to get out of the way, as I need the space and I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment.

-Royal blue male- nice colour, ok finnage= $10
-Royal blue female- really cute, nice colour and finage= $10
-Turquoisey/blue male- has good genes, to bad they don't show = $5
Or get the trio for $20

-Steel blue plakat female- good colour, nice finage. Parents were HM, as are the sibling pair she came with.= $15

-Red male- from really good line, nice colour, finage chewed up a bit from spawning, i'am asking low because hes about 8-9 months old now but he can still be spawned! I spawned him about a month ago= $15
-Red DT female- Really nice! Good colour and even tail lobes. Again its low because she is 8-9 months= $15
Or get the pair for $25

-Purple MG HM male- Really nice BF pattern, dark purple colour, and super tail spread! He did recently blow his tail but its growing back ok= $40

I have pics on my site, but they were taken last month, so If you want updated pics just e-mail me.
I'am negotiable on prices!! I ship anywhere in Canada.

ashley

Hey Ashley how many DT Females do you have to release?

I got a 10 gallon planted right now with 4 black tetras so I'm good for room.

Would you think that its a good time to ship down to the east?

Chris.

I've just got 1 DT female, the rest are ST.

How cold is it where you are? Its a bit chilly here (-15 :wink: ) so I would like to wait untill its at least 0.

ashley

Cool.

I'm on PE, pretty cold here aswell I feel that this time of year is a bit cold aswell as I remember a guy tell me from the fish store that he got some betta's last winter that came in a block :x :roll: Not nice to hear but I guess some people are more ready to risk it to grab a couple bucks.

Cool cool Ashley I would like to talk about this later on when the weather is nicer.

Chris.

Did they live?

the ones i mentioned above have all been sold. But I should have some ready to go by spring.

ashley

Back
Top Bottom