Big Al's return policy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Strippedaway

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I bought two (I think) female German Rams from Big Al's on Saturday. One of the rams has been getting increasingly aggressive towards both the other ram (causing head wounds) and my cory catfish. Today the passive ram has not only started fighting back but also picking on the catfish. I really do not want them. I don't want to put the other fish in my tank through the stress. Anyone know if Big Al's will let me exchange them for a different set of blue rams, or perhaps completely different fish altogether?

I bought two (I think) female German Rams from Big Al's on Saturday. One of the rams has been getting increasingly aggressive towards both the other ram (causing head wounds) and my cory catfish. Today the passive ram has not only started fighting back but also picking on the catfish. I really do not want them. I don't want to put the other fish in my tank through the stress. Anyone know if Big Al's will let me exchange them for a different set of blue rams, or perhaps completely different fish altogether?

I've given back fish to Big Al's but they don't give refunds or fish back.
At least at mine, I go to the one in Vaughan, Ontario or Mississauga. I think you need the receipt to exchange, not sure about refunds sorry.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

When I purchased two serpae tetras from the big als in london, they let me exchange them for two black neon tetras because the serpae's were horrible fin nippers

I know the one in Mississauga (Cawthra and Dundas) will give you credit for your fish, I think it's something like $1 per fish that you bring.
At least that's what they gave me when I dropped off some mollies to them last month.

And realising now this is an old thread. Doi.

Back
Top Bottom