Calgary Aquarium Society

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am not a member, but they are having their spring auction at the Parkdale Community Hall (corner of 5th Ave and 34A St NW) this Sunday (March 21). It starts at 11 am, preview an hour before. My fiancé and I will be checking it out--since it is right down the street. Thought I would let you know :)

I am going to head down to that tomorrow. I remember going to it when I was very very young but haven't been since. What kind of deals are there if you have been there before?
Hope to see yuh there!

Sorry, I did not check this over the weekend. My fiancé and I were there for the WHOLE auction--just to find out at the end a "pair" we were waiting on were both male :roll: . We did manage to take home a few things. We have decided to check out their monthly meeting coming up. They seemed like a decent group and were active, so we shall see.

Cool cool,
I went for a bit but wasn't my "cup of tea" so to speak , just didn't have the marine stuff I was interested in. Hey if you know anyone that wants to get rid of some LR, I would be more than happy to take it. Keep an ear out please.

Bummer on the pair. What species were they?

It was a pair of "Electric White" cichlids. That's not even a real species we found out later. It's a hybrid, but they were pretty.
My fiancé and I are new to Calgary, so we don't know many people. Those that we do know are just not fish people :?

Back
Top Bottom