Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-23-2005, 09:38 AM   #171
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to webmoose
Yes Menagerie,

I picked up a dozen moss balls for you for 2 dollars.

I am mailing them to you in an envelope.

Moose

8 Gallon hex - 3 F1 Black Brichardi and fry..("Lamprologus sp. Walter")

10 gallon work tank - Pair of dwarf gourami and 2 cherry barbs / 2 gallon - 4 Fundulopanchax gardneri / 10 gallon - bunch of killitanks

Vote Here for Aquarium Advice
webmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:20 AM   #172
Moderator Emeritus

Hey moss balls!! I forgot about them Now that I'm in the states, I guess I will find a good mail order for them.

Menagerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:42 PM   #173
Aquarium Advice Addict

tomorrow is the big day!!

I predict duckweed and killifish at the mini auction!

Moose

10 gallon work tank - Pair of dwarf gourami and 2 cherry barbs / 2 gallon - 4 Fundulopanchax gardneri / 10 gallon - bunch of killitanks

Old 06-27-2005, 12:59 PM   #174
God of primitive fishes

Send a message via MSN to Toirtis Send a message via Yahoo to Toirtis
Quote:
Originally Posted by webmoose
tomorrow is the big day!!

I predict duckweed and killifish at the mini auction!

Moose
I can manage the duckweed at any rate. :P
www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com
Toirtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 04:22 PM   #175
Aquarium Advice Addict

ok I am loosing it.. I was thinking to myself that the meeting was tonight.

Must not show up until tommorow.

Old 06-29-2005, 05:02 PM   #176
Aquarium Advice Addict

No duckweed! No killifish!

So where is a good place to get a starter culture of microworms.. I think I want to culture some for my killihatch.

Moose

Old 06-29-2005, 09:25 PM   #177
Moderator Emeritus

I have some

Menagerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 11:56 PM   #178
Aquarium Advice Addict

killifish? coooool!

Old 07-08-2005, 07:05 PM   #179
God of primitive fishes

Send a message via MSN to Toirtis Send a message via Yahoo to Toirtis
All Petland stores in Calgary will now be offering members of the Calgary Aquarium Society an exclusive discount. When purchasing fish, all CAS members need to do is show their membership card to receive a discount of 15%. This is available any day of the week and on any live fish. This offer applies only to live fish and exclusive to current members of the CAS. All that is asked is that the member must present their membership card at the time of purchase.

The Sunridge Petland location will be having a 'Garage Sale' to clear up some excess inventory. Many items have been selected for this, including stands, canopies, etc. The general public has access to this sale with prices 50%-60% off, however, CAS members will get an additional 15% off this merchandise when they present thier membership card. This sale will take place on Saturday, July 23/2005.

***EDIT: I have been informed that the 15% live fish discount will also apply to the Red Deer Petland location as well.***
www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com
Toirtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 09:25 PM   #180
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Send a message via AIM to ashleybysea Send a message via MSN to ashleybysea
Moving to Calgary

Hello , I will be moving to Calgary at the end of Aug and would like to know where a person would become a member of the Calgary Aquarium Society and some information about when and where meetings are held ?

Thank you for your time

Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toirtis
All Petland stores in Calgary will now be offering members of the Calgary Aquarium Society an exclusive discount. When purchasing fish, all CAS members need to do is show their membership card to receive a discount of 15%. This is available any day of the week and on any live fish. This offer applies only to live fish and exclusive to current members of the CAS. All that is asked is that the member must present their membership card at the time of purchase.

The Sunridge Petland location will be having a 'Garage Sale' to clear up some excess inventory. Many items have been selected for this, including stands, canopies, etc. The general public has access to this sale with prices 50%-60% off, however, CAS members will get an additional 15% off this merchandise when they present thier membership card. This sale will take place on Saturday, July 23/2005.

***EDIT: I have been informed that the 15% live fish discount will also apply to the Red Deer Petland location as well.***

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com