Calgary Aquarium Society Updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Since there are some very active Calgary Aquarium Society members on this board, I am starting this thread. (We seem to bleed over into a few other Canada threads.) We can remind each other of meetings and what-not here :D Plus anyone from Calgary is more than welcome to check it out the meetings. Heck, even if you are just visiting Calgary and there is a meeting, come as a guest :p

Next meeting is Dec 14 at 7:30 at the usual place. It is the annual pot-luck, so bring your appetite :wink:

wooooooo Party!!!!!!! I put a reminder in my outlook at work for the next meeting hopefully that will do the trick.. :)

I got my Calquarium in the mail!! Didn't know they did that! :)

Moooose

Yes, you bring a dish of something and put it on the table. Then grab an empty plate and start filling up!

hmmm...I make up a mean batch of devilled eggs myself. Count me in......cookies and devilled eggs sounds like a great potluck.

lol, I am still trying to see how I can manage to get to the potluck tomorrow.
My husband and I are taking mom up for a Drs appointment tomorrow, so we will actually be in the city. My husband and mom will object to going...so I am going to wait until I see how the day progresses and then try and convince them to go.
Hopefully I will see you all there. If not you all have fun and have a great Christmas/New Years!!!!

Back
Top Bottom