Congrats to Menagerie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toirtis

God of primitive fishes
By placing second in the overall standings of the Calgary Aquarium Society's 2005 jar show competition, she has won one of these (which she will get just as soon as I have her new address):

Attachments

• 330.jpg
    330.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,943
It was actually many fishes....each month at our meetings (except December) we have a jar show with 2-4 categories in which members can enter fish...points are awarded on placing in each category, year-end prizes are based on cumulative points....so Menagerie's placing is based on about 10-15 fish shown throughout the season. We award prizes for overall placings 1st through 5th.

Menagerie said:
Thank you! That's kind of scary since I competed January through April 8O

We just had very few competitors that entered more than 4-5 entries each, all year long....so plenty of people in the 3rd through 15th placings.

Zagz said:
Congrats to you too Toirtis!

Thanks...I got a $159 gift cert to a LFS...as you might imagine, its burning a hole in my pocket.....going to turn it into some Corallife lighting or some L034 plecos, I think.

A HUGE thank you to Meghan, as she has decided to donare her prize back to the aquarium society....thank you, Meghan, the CAS is richer for you and your donation!

Hey congrats
I cant wait for the Channa month.
Then you will get to see some nice Rainbows!!

Back
Top Bottom