Edmonton Auction...Who's Coming?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sara

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just wondering if anyone's coming to the ACE auction on the 15th?

I'll be there for sure...on the prowl for a new tank and some killies :D

hahaha

It is possible that i will be there. All depends on Toirtis and another CAS BOD memeber.

hahahaha

Now thats the more likely story!

I work on the 15th, so its a no-go for me.

Heading up to Pigeon Lake the weekend after though.

You mean if we actually go, or if we are willing to put up with you?
That definately sounds more like it ... bah you can put up with me ... i can just read (yes i can read) or whatever.

I got a couple of vintage filters (MIB no less), two Cryptocoryne becketti, and a pair of Aphyosemion scheeli (which I gave to webmoose to help jumpstart his killie army).

Jim came with us and bought a bunch of endler's, some guppies, a cube tank, and a pair of bristlenose.

Len and Barbara came together in another vehicle and between them bought about 50% of the plants in the auction (some rare and amazing stuff, too)...Len bought a group of the biggest, most beautiful kribs I have ever seen, and Barbara got a pair of gold double-red Apistogramma caucatoides and a gold nugget pleco.

I got to play auctioneer all day....it was way fun. :D

They were quite nice.

Those kribs were absoltely STUNNING!!!

I couldn't get over the coloring of them!!

might be my only killi's after the cook-out the other night...

Maybe I will be able to make the trip next year!

Moooose

There will be an auction soon i think ... i think that it was mentioned in another forum that the next auction will be in fall

and here i thought that i typed that.

Ah well
On a side note .... Christian: Did you get my email at all?

Back
Top Bottom