Filter and Water donations for new tanks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bomb1977

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I like in Hamilton Ontario and have an established 29 Gallon and an empty 150 gallon project tank that I can't do anything with until I finish gutting and rebuilding my basement. The plan is to keep it behind the bar :)

Anyways if you need a used filter and a 2 Litre ice cream plastic container full of bacteria from an established tank, I would be more than willing to hook you up.

I run a couple of retail locations in West downtown Hamilton and my wife runs one in Ancaster in the powercentre. Either location would be a nice neutral meeting place to pick up the container with the water and dirty filter.

Set up your new tank, throw my water in and use my filter in yours if it fits...or just squeeze all of the good juices out. You should be able to cycle ammonia at that point.

I'll put the filter in the plastic pail after scooping it full of my aquarium water. Throw the lid on and drive to work, if you pick it up quick...you're good to go.

I wish somebody had done this for me...

No charge, just looking to help you keep fish in a cycled tank so you don't have to experience losses.

Next filters will be available the weekend of October 1/2 2011

Kev

Back
Top Bottom