Great deal on Canister Filters in Canada.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PauloSilva

Aquarium Advice Regular
Check out petsandponds.com

I saved about 60 dollars even with the shipping versus buying with lfs. Shipping only takes a few days in ontario and if order is less than 200 its on 7 bucks to ship.

Thought I would share.

Our Lowest Price Policy" guarantees that you won't find lower prices anywhere else. If you do find the same product in stock sold anywhere online in CANADA for less, we won't just match the price we'll beat it by 5%! *

this is taken directly off of the canadain big als website. do you think they will still pricematch even though this site isnt canadian based?

I have had no problems with price matching although petsand ponds is canadian so I have never tried an american site.

how do you contact them to get the price match? sorry for hijacking your thread but this will benifit u to, get it 5% cheaper than u though with free shipping!!

Call the customer service number with the information from the other website, usually the url works, they will take into consideration the shipping and the price then beat it by 5%.

The customs duty and shipping is what gets us up here in Canada, not to mention the delays. Prices in Can are no where what they are in the US.

ya get screwed big time lol but the freedom free health care and not having to worry about being shot all the time is nice lol after looking at that site i went to big als found out all the price differences and got my new lights for my aquarium for 51 dollars total shipped instead of the 72 it was going to be :) thanks paulosilva!!!!! i owe u one

also check out jlaquatics, they are pretty cheap too. Mostly a sw store but a filter is a filter. I orderd my xp3 from there aswell as my heater, net and mag cleaner. I threw in the net to get the free shipping. $200 or more gets it free.

Wow that is crazy! I bought my XP3 from BigAls a month ago for $94.99 w/ FREE shipping! I need to keep a look out for when they run that deal again so I can buy a second one.

Back
Top Bottom