Happy Boxing Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toirtis

God of primitive fishes
Just got back from Gold Aquariums (despite the snow and -22ºC temp, there was a line-up at the door when Dennis arrived to open up). I showed remarkable self-restraint and bought...

Two 3" Albino senegal bichirs
Two 2" microctenopoma fasciolatum
Four 1" Julidochromis transcriptus 'gombi'
Two 3" clown loaches
Eight 1½" show guppies (3 males, 5 females)
Two plakat male show bettas

All for $70. :D

When I left there were probably 30 people in the shop, and Dennis and Albert were running about at triple speed.

cool i never went to golds today but i tricked my wife into an early birthday present at wai's

good deal on some corallife pro lunal lights

humm golds is only 10 mins away might need that sohoal tang for a good price

Boxing Day.... Ye!!!! :cool: Got myself a digital camera and some aquarium stuff, including a mag drive, mag 18. This should be a kick a$$ pump for my main tank. HeHeHe. :twisted:

Hope everyone had a safe and happy X-mas day and that Santa was good to eveyrone!!

Best whishes to all!!!!!!!

Nice one christian ... when i got there it was pretty well out of stock for the stuff i could have in my tank. The bonus that i got tho was at Picses ... The sales clerk couldn't read a number and didn't count, but i got 6 HUGE stems of water wisteria for $4. plus a bunch of other stuff. It was great! Total spent about $40.

how much do plakat male show bettas cost?
and are they nicer than the regular bettas that are in the stores?
My daughter wants a betta again, so I am back scoping them out. They were 4.99 a year or so ago...now they cost 7.99.

Folks, you might want to check your local Big Al's store. The local one here had these big buckets of salt for 34$ instead of the usual 99$. Even the wife agreed to jump on this bragain! LOLOLOL :lol:

ABislander2 said:
how much do plakat male show bettas cost?
and are they nicer than the regular bettas that are in the stores?
My daughter wants a betta again, so I am back scoping them out. They were 4.99 a year or so ago...now they cost 7.99.

Dennis charges $4 each for all his bettas, plakats, veils, and crowns.

Back
Top Bottom