Hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
perhaps the other canadian aqu-hobbyists have broken the bank and can no longer afford internet access :roll: .. i know i'm getting close!

Hey

I'm really busy at work and don't have a pc as of yet. GF and broke up and she owns the cpu.

Shal have a system soon hopefully.

oh dear.. sorry to hear that. If my significant other and i were to break up, it would be a tough call between the computer and the fish.

Well,

I actually lost most of the fish aswell, She gave away my 33 gallon. She also gave the 72 gallon Mbuna Cichlid community That went to the dumps so I hear. I do however still have my 10 gall planted tank I set up. and my Leopard gecko, buttercup. lol She kept Blondie. Ever since though I have been lovin my job and stayin busy. moved 20 minutes away from work walkin, parked the car at my parents. The rent is cheap and I got some cool roomates so it all good here.

I should be around more now that I'm settled....

Cheers all.

Chris.

http://chrismacs.com

Howdy all. I keep forgetting about regional forums like this. Plus I am still trying to adjust to the new life after moving. Fish are more settled in than I am.

Cool tkos
where did you move to? from where?

I don't miss moving fish can be pretty stressful, more me I think then the fish lol.

Chris

Hello! Just from reading ordinary posts, there seems to be many Canadians that use AA.com. I wonder why they don't chat a bit here.
My fiancé and I moved up to Calgary from Idaho last month. It was a stressful move--all of our junk, 3 cats, 2 birds and three coolers of fish. We picked the WORST time to move--we had two feet of snow on the ground in Idaho and it was -34C in Cranbrook, BC where we spent the night! When we unloaded the truck it was still below zero. Luckily my dad and aunt where there to help.
So far, we have been settling in nicely and already bought another fish tank to go with the 80 and 29 gal! We found two LFS that we really like—which is twice as many than we had in Idaho!

Well I just found this site a week ago, but have become very enthuesed about it. So much knowledge all collected together. I am setting up a SW FOWLR tank at my school, so the budget is tight so this place has been great. Saved us some cash already.

Oh yah, here is a guiltless plea: If you know anyone in Canada (hopefully Alberta or western Can) that is taking apart a tank and has some live rock that they want to get rid of i would be more than happy to take it off their hands, same goes for businesses that are feeling generous. I would feel guilt if this wasn't a school project but as anyone in Alberta or Canada knows public school are on the edge of being full fledged charities, so yuh know....

Thanks alot, and spread the word please!

Back
Top Bottom