Hi anyone from toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice so I have some people some what close to meet cool

I live in North York! Work Downtown. It's good to know others from our area so we can share deals/stores/etc.

BTW, was just into Big Al's and the employee told me they have huge livestock sales (50% off) on Boxing Day, in case you guys didn't know.

No prob! North American Fish Breeders on Kindgston and Brimley have some awesome deals too. Have you ever been to Carl's in Bloor West Village? I want to go, but haven't had the excuse to pull hubby there yet. lol

Lol no I haven't been there yet I usually
Go to big ALS and , aquapets at Kennedy and steels

Lol no I haven't been there yet I usually
Go to big ALS and , aquapets at Kennedy and steels

Hmmm, that's closer, where exactly is it? Maybe I'll check it out. Have you seen the gtaaquarists.com forum? They have reviews on almost all of the LFS in GTA

Aqua per is not the best or cleanest fish store but for betta and other Asian species there ok what's the best fish store you have been too ?

Aqua per is not the best or cleanest fish store but for betta and other Asian species there ok what's the best fish store you have been too ?

I'm a freshie (Noob) so I can't really give you an earnest opinion. I'd have to say, although they are a little expensive, Big Al's really give you amazing customer service. Since good CS is dying now-a-days, I'm all about it and will pay more in stores where they give you it. North American Fish Breeders was great too, I'm going to look at their live stock in there this weekend, I have only bought LR there sofar.

Lol ok well I heard the big ALS is going to have some killer tank kits with stand for 60-70% off on December 26 do I know where I'm heading onte 26 maybe I can grab myself a 50+ gallon tank and set up my reef

Im in brantford and have talked to the kitchener store manager and yes its true!!
Mega sale on everything,im going to get a new 120gal,he told me about$150 thats an awsome price

I'd get in on the too amazing deal!!! Just got a co2 system for 49.99 at lucky aquarium at Kennedy and steels wow

Mail order pet supplies is in Hamilton! It's great! And Glenn (the owner maybe, not too sure) was fast, friendly and knowledgable! A+ in my books, I drove from Toronto to get the things that I ordered and I saved about $100 on the items.

Mail order pet supplies is in Hamilton! It's great! And Glenn (the owner maybe, not too sure) was fast, friendly and knowledgable! A+ in my books, I drove from Toronto to get the things that I ordered and I saved about $100 on the items.

I have to check that out. I came across it in a google search before, but it didn't sound legit.
The only store I buy anything live from is Big als. (9/10 CS)
I sometimes buy accessories from petsmart when they have sales (2/10 CS though)

There are a bunch of little LFS scattered around, but nothing decent for fish.
They all carry guppies, platys and bettas. Waste of time and gas parking in the parking lot, only to leave and go to big als or another breeders.

Although the best plants I've bought, were online. Aquaticmagic.com hooks me up with discounts because I told them I helped spread the word for them. Free shipping over $50.
I get free shipping over $25, plus various discounts. All because I tell them I only buy from them and leave good feedback on the site.
Try it, they may start hooking you up too. Based in Quebec I think.

Gona check out the mail order pets though.

Back
Top Bottom