Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-26-2014, 06:01 PM   #91
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I know! I wish all the Big Als prices were the same but I do like the range of sales so I can buy multiple cheap fish. Just don't like going from place to place, where do you live? I'm in Richmond Hill:P

Old 04-13-2014, 01:34 PM   #92
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Where I live Big Al's is surrounded by two other fish stores, and one I prefer better. I do occassionally buy from Big Al's but I am not happy that they have an aquarium with a real shark in it. It swims back and forth in boredom. It's not big enough space!

Old 12-12-2015, 10:28 PM   #93
Aquarium Advice Regular

Big ALS I find, is my favourite fish store. They have good selection and I love looking at their display tanks.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:39 PM   #94
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Most of my set up is from big al's as they were the only fish store around a few years ago. Some of their prices were quite high.
I moved 4years ago (when our dollar was in good shape) and needed to order a couple PVC fittings from the website. It was $24 in the US site before I was redirected to the Canadian one and it ended up being $75 before shipping. Luckily, a few more stores have popped up near me and the Big Al's near my new house is privately owned, not corporate owned
Old 05-09-2016, 11:52 PM   #95
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
Most of my set up is from big al's as they were the only fish store around a few years ago. Some of their prices were quite high.

I moved 4years ago (when our dollar was in good shape) and needed to order a couple PVC fittings from the website. It was $24 in the US site before I was redirected to the Canadian one and it ended up being $75 before shipping. Luckily, a few more stores have popped up near me and the Big Al's near my new house is privately owned, not corporate owned

I always get so sad after finding out the converted (US - CANADA) prices lol

<g.m.t.a>

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com