i got a question about aquabid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr funktastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok i am really impressed with all these great deals but will any of them send there product to canada? i emailed one person and she said she didnt do it. will this be the same result with all of the sellers that are not located in canada? i guess what i really want to know is the name of a selller that has good prices and is known to ship to canada so if any one knows that would be super :) i am looking mostly for plants but sellars that ship fish would be a bonus to

heres the link in case u have neevr been there
http://www.aquabid.com/

you will just have to find some with the globe next to the title and that means world wide, ive seen some that have canadian flag and others have the us outline so just have to order thye globe or the canadian flag

hth

ya i have seena few users with those symbols but i think people are missing my second question
i guess what i really want to know is the name of a selller that has good prices and is known to ship to canada
i was browsing through and saw a few dealers that were in canada but none of them have any good deals.

Back
Top Bottom