IF your in B.C where are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi. I'm in Victoria. I have one LFS that I deal with specifically, although there are 3 LFS in this town as well as Petsmart -which deal with freshwater for the most part.

Just curious: is anyone in the lower mainland willing to take on a common feeder? Maybe someone with a pond? Free.

And also...

Hi everyone! I'm from Vancouver and while I'm not a hobbyist at all, I do enjoy aquariums. I used to be obsessed with bettas, but my last fish lasted when I was 14 and that's the last of my fish care.

I recently *rescued* a common goldfish from a cramped up tank, checked CL for a bigger aquarium and one that was within my budget and brought it home with me temporarily as a home for the goldfish. My main goal is to find it a home big enough where it can thrive and grow. The search is still ongoing and I hope to find a home where it could thrive, live long and be happy for the rest of its life.

I'm in Vancouver. New to this because of my 3.5 year old son! Loves fish so I gotta do whatever I can do to keep the fishies alive and happy!

Back
Top Bottom