Looking for Canadian Auction Sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish Breath

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am looking for Canadian aquatic auction sites .Does anyone know of any or have any links to them As I am finding nothing but grief trying to get US sellers to ship to Canada
thanks

Fish Breath said:
I am finding nothing but grief trying to get US sellers to ship to Canada
thanks

What specifically are you looking for? There are plenty of Canadian venders that you can buy from.

Cheers
Steve

Looking for Zebra Plecos and in the future pure strain endlers

Looking for Zebra Plecos and in the future pure strain endlers

Plenty of both available through members of the Calgary and Edmonton aquarium societies out here...especially at both clubs' twice yearly auctions. The only Canadian fish auction site is aquabay.ca, but it has been exceedingly barren lately, and is, for some reason, now offline (it was running yesterday).

Need someone who is willing to ship to Vancouver, as i ran into the same prob from the US found lots of people but no one willing to ship across the line

I know they aren't the greatest but have you looked at KingEd's? I'd also keep an eye on J&L Aquatics website. They are supposed to start carrying FW fish soon.

Cheers
Steve

Hi steve thanks again I have called King eds and they don't have any right now and I called J&L too already and they are not yet set up for FW but thanks Big als says maybe in a month

I will ask around here....there are quite a few of us with pure endlers in Calgary (and most of us hip fish regularly all over Canada), including a couple of aquarists keping the newly discovered strain as well. As far as the zebra plecos go, there is a chap in the Edmonton society who is the top-spawner of these in North America, and I am sure he wuld have a few available.

As far as the zebra plecos go, there is a chap in the Edmonton society who is the top-spawner of these in North America, and I am sure he wuld have a few available.

Really? I'd be interested in finding out who that is as well, Toirtis. I had no idea that there might be a source so close to home :D

Do a google search for Edmonton and Aqarium Society and it should come up. I remember tons of endlers at the last auction here in Calgary.

Back
Top Bottom