Oh, Canada?!?! Why is it so quiet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Admittedly, I have not been around much, but where is everyone else hiding? Have there been no new fish in town? No great deals to share?

not that i am aware of. I was wondering why it was so quiet in here lately. But that is ok cause you never know when this part of the boards will just boom and take off. Personally speaking i have been sick as a dog and not on all that much. Though i am FINALLY able to speak! Tracy isn't all that happy about it cause she was getting whatever she wanted while i couldn't speak.

I am really sick and haven't made it down to Westhill's to see those endler's....

Moose

Its been spring fever (and graveyard shifts) at our house keeping us busy! Got a yard to take care of in those hours of sunlight I get to use after having slept the day away when working 9pm to 7am.
:)

Finally getting a chance to do stuff again now that we've cleaned a good portion of it up. However... this weekends project involves removing half of an old deck... ohhhhhhhhh BLAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNE!!!

wow, is that how many people were there? I believe it, it was crowded at times. I am doubly smarter than the average calgarian because I went twice.

Back
Top Bottom