Online fish related stores in Canada????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Big Als near the Autoroute:

2315 Trans-Canadienne, in Pointe-Claire, 514-428-0099

Store hours
Monday - Wednesday- 9:30AM to 6PM
Thursday - Friday- 9:30AM to 9PM
Saturday - Sunday-10AM to 5PM

That is a very nice store. I drive up there once in a while for a Sunday spin. I like the way they take care of their fishes. They are way much better than the two BA we have in Ottawa.

There are, at least, half a dozen of good fish stores in Montreal. Check the phone book. ;)

HTH

Cheers,

8)

I buy my fish locally so I've been using the Canadian BigAl's Online. I ordered a bunch of stuff last Thursday night and I received a shipping notice by noon on Friday. I usually get it within a week on Canada post so I'm certainly happy with that. The prices beat Saskatoon's local stores most of the time, so you just have to compare before buying.

Found another one. Based in Edmonton Alberta.

TNTAquatica. www.tntaquatica.com

Freshwater fish, food, plants, inverts and live cultures.

EXTREMELY REASONABLE SHIPPING COSTS. 10 fish (CPD's) on their way for $9 (I got $10 off for ordering a bunch of plants too.)

I have tried 3 times with aquariumsupplies.ca the best price, quality and shipping time!!!! Also the best customer care service ever!!!!
I buy there all my stock for my 33 gallons aquarium saltwater.

I have been using www.reefwater.net for my gfo and Carbon. Great service and I always get my stuff in two business days. They sell mostly bulk reef supply stuff.

Back
Top Bottom