Ontario ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm across the bridge in Aylmer. I have a 150 gal freshwater aquarium and two 30 gal. One of my 30 gal is my quarantine tank and the other is my breeding tank.
How many tanks do you have and how big?

I've got 3 tanks, a 10 gal, a 20 gal and a 52 gal. Started off with the 20, and the rest just kinda happened lol :)

I'm from Newmarket. I have 4 tanks 29g, 20g, 20 long, and a 5g. I keep a lot of different fresh water fish species.

Yep, I'm from Kingston.

I have a question guys/gals.

Where in Canada can you buy Marimo Balls ? darned if I can find them online and my LFS has nadda

-
36 g Bowfront
20 g in my bedroom
5 g Quarantine tank for new fish
5 g hospital tank.

Yep, I'm from Kingston.

I have a question guys/gals.

Where in Canada can you buy Marimo Balls ? darned if I can find them online and my LFS has nadda

-
36 g Bowfront
20 g in my bedroom
5 g Quarantine tank for new fish
5 g hospital tank.

You can find them at big Al's aquarium store. Petsmart sells them to but I found out they were just java moss warped around a rock, the real ones are at Big Al's. I'm pretty sure you have a Big Al's in Kingston so it shouldn't be a problem.

You can find them at big Al's aquarium store. Petsmart sells them to but I found out they were just java moss warped around a rock, the real ones are at Big Al's. I'm pretty sure you have a Big Al's in Kingston so it shouldn't be a problem.

Nope, no Big Al's in Kingston ( though I wish there was) but I can look them up online and see how much they cost ( if they ship live plants etc.)

thanks for the heads up!

Toronto area most of the year because of University, Simcoe County when I am not in dorm for University.

Back
Top Bottom