Starfire glass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skylane

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Any info on this type? At a local aquarium store the owner had some tanks for sale but they are pricey compared to name brands. The tanks look awesome as he had some set up already with Discus in one 300gal, he builds custom tanks and I found his knowledge and quality is very good.[emoji225]

Starphire is about as clear as acrylic. It's worth the extra couple hundred to at least get the front pane low iron. View the difference here-
img_3251588_0_e39b4722f239b658c8a316f615509c16.jpg

Starphire is about as clear as acrylic. It's worth the extra couple hundred to at least get the front pane low iron. View the difference here-
img_3251593_0_e39b4722f239b658c8a316f615509c16.jpg
Thnx for the pic and comment. I tend to lean more towards this type glass, we will see how much I want tospend . I will post when I decide on my tank .
Thx man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your welcome. Just a FYI, the company I got that picture from (Glass Cages), makes some pretty affordable tanks.

Mr. Aqua has some affordable options using the low-iron glass. Think they only go up to 65gal though. I have a small rimless and the build quality is top notch considering the price. Ada makes some killer rimless as well..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom