Suggestions on getting Bio-spira in Ottawa FAST?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afishoutofh2o

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have had a bit of a stressful week and accidently underdosed the water conditioner when I did a 50% water change on my nearly cycled 30g tank :bawl: Fortunately I caught my mistake in time and my new ranchus are okay (dodged a bullet that time!). But, wouldn't you know it, I killed off all of my precious nitrification bacteria (who knew I could get so attached to bacteria!).

Anyway, does anyone know how to get Bio-spira in Ottawa? Should I make a trip across the border? And if so, where would be the best destination.

Whatever the case, I see a weekend of water quality concerns ahead of me! Any help would be wecome!

Check Big Al on Innes road near Rona, or the one in Kanata at the Terry Fox exit off the 417 West.
HTH

8)

Thanks for you input Serge! I called both of the Big Al's in Ottawa. They don't carry Bio-spira, apparently it has not yet been approved by the Canadian Government for use in Canada.

Does anyone know the status of approval for Bio-spira to be sold in Canada? Do you know which department is responsible for approving such a product?

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom