Sweeet! Early X-mas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toirtis

God of primitive fishes
Just had someone give me one 3 gallon, five 5 gallons, five 10 gallons, one 15 gallon, three 20 gallons, two 30 gallons, one 40 gallon, and two 55 gallons tanks. The tanks were all used for lizards, but are quite new, in great shape, and all aquarium-grade tanks. But wait...along with the tanks came 6 Ebo Jager heaters, 5 Tronics, 3 Thermals....plus 3 AC minis, 1 AC 150, 1 AC 200, and 4 AC 300s, 5 air pumps, 3 corner filters, and lots of assorted small stuff. Plus, a whole bunch of reptile lights and fixtures....took me two loads and almost 2 hours to ferry into my garage....of course, now you can't get more than a meter into my garage... :lol:

that is amazing. Now you have more tanks for the show at CAS and your going to get even more ribbons!

webmoose said:
that is amazing. Now you have more tanks for the show at CAS and your going to get even more ribbons!

Not really...I need more 2-3 gallon tanks....and for the next jar show, I need more fish..its a pretty limited category (I am going to e-mail John to see if he will add Nanidae to the category, since I am likely to be the only one with Ctenopoma, and I expect rather few Macropodus. ).

Toirtis said:
(I am going to e-mail John to see if he will add Nanidae to the category, since I am likely to be the only one with Ctenopoma, and I expect rather few Macropodus. ).

Done, I have asked him to add an additional category of Nanidae (which includes Badis ssp.) to the show....I painted him a picture of 3-5 entries...likely all mine...and zero entries if for some reason I can't make it...that should scare him into agreeing. :lol:

I will bring them, but I would never go buy a fish (oh wait--I seem to have white clouds in one of my tanks :oops:) for a jar show.

Menagerie said:
I will bring them, but I would never go buy a fish (oh wait--I seem to have white clouds in one of my tanks :oops:) for a jar show.

I spoke too soon....4 hours after giving approval, John changed his mind and pulled Badids...sorry.

Back
Top Bottom