Where do have good RAM in Calgary???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to AA! There are plenty of members from Calgary here on the forum, someone will show in no time...........join the regional forum!

Hi welcome to AA. Take a look at Riverfront aquariums or Picies Pet Emporium. I got my bolivians from Riverfront. The last place I actually saw german blues was petland NW off crowchild. You need to keep checking though as they don't always have them. Though I'm sure they could order some if you really want.

Franco's Aquariums had some nice ones recently, and I believe that Tanks Alot did as well.....Riverfront had some new rams in a few days ago, but I cannot remember if they were German blues or not. Also check out Gold Aquarium....they get in some nice ones fairly regularly, and usually have the best prices in the city, but you have to be quick, as they sell out fast.

Petland Country Hills had many rams in as a well.. Purhaps Petland as a chain grabbed a bunch-o-rams.

Moose

I love Tanks A Lot on the corner of Heritage and Elbow in the SW (it's in the basement of Paws Pet Food).

Moving this to the Canadian forum.

Back
Top Bottom