125 gal-updated with fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here is a pic of the new tank, it is still cloudy due to the sand not having settled yet. Bare but started the cycle and happy to have it! :p

Attachments

• 125_gal.jpg
    125_gal.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 577
Woohoo!! Very nice indeed!! Congratulations!! What kind of fishes do you plan to put in it? Softies or salties?

8)

Plan on putting FW cichlids in there.

I just want to thank everyone on AA, without your support I wouldn't have the biggest case of MTS! LOL, 4 tanks now.

Wow...I completely agree with everyone else...that is a great looking tank. (y)

I recall a newbie member...having problems with the cycle and look what's happened since then...MTS, Loaches as an Avatar, generous in that she wants to give me the tank...amazing... :wink:

Jchillin said:
Wow...I completely agree with everyone else...that is a great looking tank. (y)

I recall a newbie member...having problems with the cycle and look what's happened since then...MTS, Loaches as an Avatar, generous in that she wants to give me the tank...amazing... :wink:

ROFL,moving that tank once was enough fun!

Well finally have some cichlids in there. All are juvenilles so we can watch them grow. 8 electric yellows, 3 blue dolphins, and 3 mystery mbuna, only cause I don't trust the lfs and am confirming their names before posting. :D

Attachments

• 100_0697.jpg
    100_0697.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_0710.jpg
    100_0710.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom