1st additions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cahalh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Finally got my 120litre tank going, plants and water perfect! So iv added 4 blue tiger barbs and 3 angelfish, I didn't want to add too many at the 1 time so il wait a week or 2 before I add more

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I will get a pic up at the weekend, I lost 2 tiger barbs due to an ammonia spike, I'm getting them replaced now the water is fine I also added 2 moonlight gouramis!! Bottom feeders is next I was thinking clown loaches and a bristle nose???

I will get a pic up at the weekend, I lost 2 tiger barbs due to an ammonia spike, I'm getting them replaced now the water is fine I also added 2 moonlight gouramis!! Bottom feeders is next I was thinking clown loaches and a bristle nose???

Clown loaches in a group will get too big for your tank unfortunately. I can't remember if slow-growing or not, but even in a 500 litre tank I've skipped them here. Yoyo loaches are just as much fun though and I'd say mine are more manageable at 3 to 4 inches. Or some of the other smaller loaches.

With the loaches on the bottom, I'd then look at increasing the tiger barb school to spread out the bickering. Just some thoughts though.

How is you tank water chemistry going? I don't want to overload the tank though.

Stocking link below:
http://www.aqadvisor.com/

Yea I know clowns get big I had 3 before in my chiclid tank, my aquarium said they would be fine for a couple of years, I'm planning to go bigger anyway. I know they don't eat algae that's why I had the bristle nose in mind. I agree with the tiger barbs I will have 8 of them by the weekend

Back
Top Bottom