2 new 20 gallon tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
OK so yesterday my dad brought home a 20g tank with everything but fish home for $20. And set it up to star cycling right away. well today when i got home he had another that he got with everything needed except gravel and fish. for $15. I love craigs list. pics in a few minutes

craigslist stinks in my area. seems that people around here think they should get retail for their used items. the area my sister lives in is a jackpot though

yeah. well think about this. I just got a 75g, 29g, 20g, and 5g tanks most with filter and heaters and a master test kit and aquarium sealant and medicine and fish food and PH stabilizer and a ton of plants whish were at least $5 each. all for $100. now thats a jack pot.

yeah craigs list is a good sight to find great deals. usally tha aquariums sold there are sold for great prices. But they do require a little clean up.

I have found aquariums on craigslist by typing in plants, tanks, fish and aquarium. The best buy I found was for my friend a 30 gallon set up with fish for $40. I actually found it by typing in plants it didn't show up when I put in anything else. One thing to remember when looking for something keep looking in the price and size you are looking for because if it is a good deal it might be up for only a few hours.

good deal joy but you can find much better if you look alot. or atleast you can find better here. i found a 75g setup inculing a wooden stand and a great canopy, along with 2 huge canister filters and 2 emporer 400 filters, also three 300 watt heaters, along with 2 pair of lights, also had fish, and lots of decorations and grave, along with a huge bubbler and lots of food and medications and stuff. now thats alot of stuff all for $80. we resold it for $650. it was great. but thas probably never going to happen again :(

Back
Top Bottom