2 new fishies, a baby cardinal and a o. clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
well I took the tomato clown back today (and OMGOSH I will NEVER try to catch a sw fish again if it is not absolutely life threatening..., It took 45 minutes, and me, my mom, and my dad, and a lot of crazyness to get that dang fish out of a meer 29gall....) ANYWAY'S , I took it back, and (and after the guy was done lecturing me..) told me he would give me $10 store credit, I was like ok, so I went over to where the O.clowns are and they were all out (day after Christmas...) so I was looking at the "misbars" o. clowns (didnt know what they were..my had to ask LOL I thought it was a diff. species...shows how much I know) and their happened to be a normal O. clown in their, so we got him..BUT the guy that got our fish was a diff. guy and way nicer, he just "swapped" fish, so we got the O. clown for free :D and then my mom decided she wanted another cardinal ( :roll: ) so we got a baby cardinal about the size of a dime (no kidding) and they are normally $17.99...we got ours for $14.99....I got lucky today :D I will get pics in the AM as they are still getting used to the tank and dont want to stress them out!

ROFL, that is hilarious, I have almost that much trouble catching my FW fish in the 125, esp when they are fry.

Congrats on the new fish. Where are the pics?

Zagz said:
ROFL, that is hilarious, I have almost that much trouble catching my FW fish in the 125, esp when they are fry.

Congrats on the new fish. Where are the pics?
im going to wait till the AM because I dont want to stress them out! but I promise to get pics up ASAP ( and you can hold it to me to :D )

Congrats on the new additions. I`m waiting patiently for pics of the new arrivals. Hope all goes well

Got some pics!

baby cardinal about the size of a dime!
img_751081_0_17d3c335bf56355c672958f195c47ea2.jpg

and I have had a heck of a time getting pics of the clown, but figgured out that if I put the camera on portrait mode and leave the flash on...you can get these kinds of pics (color is bad cause of flash :cry: )
img_751081_1_7a9a134653c73c5b1d4f60c859f14054.jpg

img_751081_2_f1d4ade8e185531693489a9d05bd387d.jpg

I saw my first cardinal when I went to get my 55 setup in April 2006, to house a "rescued" common pl*co. They were spawned in the big SW pool in the shop. I just about passed out. They had put one of the babies, with a body about the size of a pencil eraser, in a 1 gallon nano-reef. I just about threw UP it was so cute. Almost went all salty there for a sec, then snapped out of it and got Fred his new home....

Anyways, very nice fishies you got there! GIVE ME THAT CARDINAL. NOW!

Back
Top Bottom