2nd 75 gallon aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrismiller21

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm setting up a 2nd 75 gallon aquarium. I have on order 2 hob's, the glass canopy and Led lights coming within the next week or so. I am really wanting to do angel's. I was raised with them as my mom would buy small fry from a lfs and raise them to pairs and sell them back and start over. But my problem is, I also have two larger, maybe 4-5" Gold Gourami's in my other 75. They are gorgeous and I like them, but my kids also have 10 various color Mollies. They pick on the GG's a lot. I have no nipped or torn fins, but I do worry about stress. I considered putting them in the other 75, but I really want Angels.

I am going to see if I can take them to my lfs for credit maybe towards a few angels. But I would love it if I could keep the GG's with the angels. The GG's are not aggressive and quite the opposite. What are thoughts on buying small angels and let them grow with the GG's? I am torn as to what to do. :banghead: I want to make sure everyone gets along, but I need to do something soon. Getting rid of the mollies is out as this tank is the kids and that is what they picked. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom