Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-26-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
3 new beautiful little female Cichlids

I just got 3 very little female Cichlids. I've been working at increasing my female Cichlid population and these are my final 3.
I know that the orange is a Red Zebra and I think that the dark grey with orange fins is a Red Top Cobalt. But I can't tell for sure, what the little light blue with black stripes is. She looks a lot like a Kenyi (Metriaclima lombardoi) But she seems to elongated to be a Kenyi. I hear about hybrids all the time. I guess she could be one of those.
Does anyone have an idea? I know the pictures aren't great and she's really small. She's only about a 1/2" long, but she's fearless with the other two.
I normally wouldn't get a fish so small. They stress out and die so easily. But for some reason the FS's around hear rarely carry very many female Cichlids. I have to go three towns over to get any at all.

Attachment 27426

Attachment 27427

Attachment 27428

Attachment 27429
WendiDell is offline   Reply With Quote

cichlid, cichlids, female, ich

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search