3 tanks in three weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedFlame

Aquarium Advice Activist
I figured I had to come to the place where people would understand my compulsion. I started out with (1) 25 gallon bow front (complete w/stand $50) about three weeks ago and it's still cycling. I recently (today) picked up another two. So I am now adding a 30 gallon (complete $25) and a 10 gallon (complete w/stand $50).

I'm pretty sure no one outside of this forum understands my excitement, especially my co-workers but that might be because I was talking about picking up the tanks all day.

Thanks for looking : )

Attachments

• SANY0131.jpg
    SANY0131.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 106
  • SANY0139.jpg
    SANY0139.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 115
  • SANY0136.jpg
    SANY0136.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 131
My T5HO Lights finally came in : D I can't wait to see how they affect my plants. So the driftwood is covered in Taiwan moss and I'm interested to see how it looks once it's grown out a bit. The stones are covered in java moss and riccia. I'm currently waiting on my xmas moss to attempt a moss wall to cover up the cords in the back.

Attachments

• SANY0146.jpg
    SANY0146.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 109
RedFlame said:
My T5HO Lights finally came in : D I can't wait to see how they affect my plants. So the driftwood is covered in Taiwan moss and I'm interested to see how it looks once it's grown out a bit. The stones are covered in java moss and riccia. I'm currently waiting on my xmas moss to attempt a moss wall to cover up the cords in the back.

That DW is amazing!! Where did you get it??

When you make a moss wall like you were talking about, what do you use for the moss to attach to? And does it affect the filter and heater? I think it looks sweet but dont wanna catch anything on fire lol Also do you use co2?

Hahah this made me laugh so hard. Were all addict hoarders aren't we? Definitely can't pass up a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom