6 Bronze Cory Cats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I love cory cats and have since I started. At my LFS there have been a group of 6 waiting for a home for almost a month (the store has had slow business lately). I origionally went to the store to exchange a very aggressive angel for one that had recently been shipped in, but they had sold that one (even though I asked for them to hold it for 24 hours *sigh*). Well, I had my eyes on these cories for a long time and now they are happily living in my tank. One is itty bitty! About half the size of the others (who are approx 1 inch). Very cool and very active. :D

aww, I so wish I could give pics. Maybe after Christmas or definatly once I get my commission check from work (still not sure when that will be though :roll: ).

Congratulations on getting the Bronze Corys. I had some until recently and they were great to own. I originally bought three (1 female and 2 males). Those bred and I was able to sell some back to my LFS. You'll find that your new fish will like to hide if they get spooked. If you sit still for a minute they'll become active again. Give them plenty of cover such as driftwood, rocks, plants, etc. and they'll be happy. I found that they really liked to eat bloodworms.

actually, mine are really active and only spook if there is a sudden movement, but then they come right back out within a few seconds. Right now they've all taken a liking to a peice of slate so they'll head under there if they get tired of swimming around. But for the most part they are always very active. I love them! I'll be getting some more hiding spots soon, just haven't had the money or the time to find my own.

Back
Top Bottom