65gal discus breeding tank rebuild/rescaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really expected them to lay by now.bthe behaviours are there. Parameters are there. So now its all about feeding, cleaning, and waiting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ladies and gentlemen.... mayweather vs Pacquiao is upon us..... who ya pickin to make boxing history?

Pacquiao lost.... dang. The tiger turk discus have done no laying.... dang. Monday morning is almost here... dang.

Ok guys. I just made the craziest 5 hr drive to no where kansas. Severe thunderstorms cropped up abt 45 mins out of town and only got worse thecwhole way. I could barely see the road. I was doin 45 on I-70, thsts hoe bad it was. Flooding in spots in the flint hills. Nerve-wracking and awsome at the same time. All this for a 225 gal tank and 3 proven pairs of discus. Didnt wind up getting the tank because the storm was getting worse and worse. Im gonna post pics of all the new tank mates tomorrow. Gotvsome good ones of the storm too.

Light was still off when i left for work. But promise i will post pics of the new guys when i get home from work. Heres a few of the storm. Look up pics of manhattan kansas storm last night. They cancelled all dchools including university. City workers. People were kayaking down the streets. And i drove through it for fish..... ahhhhh..... gotta love it.

Ok, i really cant figure this quota thing. How did i exceed? Why cant i share pics? Dang, im gonna have to do photo bucket.

you're out of message space. I tried to reply to your message. Long story short I'm in the thick of exams, stressed beyond belief and barely sleeping. I'll respond better when the semester ends on friday

First of all, i apologize for not updating. But i cant figure this picture problem out. Can i upgrade membership to solve the quota prob? I also am putting up 3 tanks at the moment as well as doing this having to keep one hand dry at all times. So i have gotten eggs. 2 batches to be exact. The problem is, with having some tankmates for the last week, i think they're going to be a cross. My male tiger turk took a fancy to the female blue diamond.

So in setting up the tanks i have purchased a few fluval FX6 cannister filters. All i can say is wow....... wow, wow, wow. This thing is a machine and a half. Its also my first go round with a cannister filter. So this is a little intimidating as well. I cant believe it does almost 1000gls an hour.

Try messaging an admin or moderator Poppa. It shouldn't limit you to how many pictures you have posted. I believe it will limit each post to a certain number of photos hosted, but you should be able to post an unlimited amount spread across numerous replies

Try messaging an admin or moderator Poppa. It shouldn't limit you to how many pictures you have posted. I believe it will limit each post to a certain number of photos hosted, but you should be able to post an unlimited amount spread across numerous replies

Thanks, ill try that. Just frustrsting. I feel like a turtle tryin to run in the mud.... (a lil special) lol. Also i wonder if its because i only use the app.

Thanks, ill try that. Just frustrsting. I feel like a turtle tryin to run in the mud.... (a lil special) lol. Also i wonder if its because i only use the app.

I literally just laughed out loud at the turtle bit haha. I also only use the app and haven't had any issues though.

Can i contact a forum admin through the app? Lol geez this is hard.

Back
Top Bottom