65gal discus breeding tank rebuild/rescaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds good. Now to figure out who they are, haha.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well guys. I guess this will be my last update. This site stinks. Has the ability to be amazing, but stinks. I can't add photos to anything at all. Which makes posting suck as. I can't continue in threads without pics for reference. Sorry guys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh, and as in the last post should have been ***. Not as.

That's too bad. I was enjoying your expert advice and gorgeous pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

That's too bad. I was enjoying your expert advice and gorgeous pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I was truly enjoying sharing my experience. But the mods and admins don't care abt Real members. They only care if you cuss or stray a Lil off topic.

Yes. Photonic kettle, but it would crash every time I start uploading. I'm so frustrated with this site rite now. It's even got me being short with mods and admins. Sheesh

Photonic kettle = photobucket dames auto correct.

I hate computers. I'm not smart enough to use them.

There should be a plethora of apps in the Google play store. Try downloading Flickr and see if you have trouble uploading on it. If you can get the photos uploaded, I can show you how to share them from the account.

Yeah, I'll try Flickr. Just as soon as I'm done carving this block. Can't let it melt too much. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Appreciate it, bro. But mods like autumsky are always pm'ing me to chastise or correct my off topicness. Or my language. They post nonsense 60% of the time just to rack up post counts. Won't let me upload... Etc! You guys make this site. They take this site.

Just ignore them, I do. I figured I would get the banhammer yesterday in your picture thread, but quite frankly its BS to limit a free account to 500 photos and limit a $15/year account to 1000. I was an admin of a high-traffic busy drag racing forum for years. People let things give them big egos for no apparent reason. You're a respectable member and very helpful and informative in several subjects, hate to see you go, but if you feel the need, at least let us know where you're gonna be hanging out at

It's people like the ones I've met on here that make the hobby fun again. Thanks for that.

I also don't understand why a mod/admit can't understand the fish they keep. Shouldn't they be up on s@#&! More up than us.

Back
Top Bottom