75 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
Whee! I just bought a 75 gallon tank, stand and canopy on craigslist! Not sure when I will pick it up, and I won't be able to set it up for a while (I'm thinking of moving again so will wait until then) but it was a great deal and I jumped on it. now I can spend the next couple of months dreaming up new aquascapes!

No, FW. Sorry guys! This is an upgrade from my 55....those tanks are just too narrow to get any good scaping going. Plus my rainbows are getting pretty big and might like the extra elbow room. I was thinking of keeping the 55 with the thought of eventually moving the 30 g reef in there but I really like the 30g, and I also don't have the money for a larger reef tank (you all know how $$$ they are!). so we'll see. I'm probably not going to move until the fall (my lease is up at the end of Nov.) so this will be on hold for a while, but I am excited!

I was apologizing to Devilishturtles for her "subtle" reef tank hint....but I am biased too! Not that I wouldn't love a big reef tank but they are intimidating at that size.

Whee! What fun to have all that time to make up a scheme for the tank. I like the 75 so much better than the 55 I have-much easier to work with.

Congratulations to you--!

Congratulations, I love my 75, toying with the idea of setting up another one! Please post lots of pics when you get it up and running. :)

Back
Top Bottom