a risky pair and a fun trio :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
Went into the LFS today. I was there to check on some German Blue Rams that weren't looking so well last week. As I had expected, they were down to two from unfortunate deaths :( Anyway, I made the joking comment that the other two should be given to me for free because they still weren't looking good. I now have two German Blue Rams in my tank 8O I don't have too high of expectations. Rams are already delicate and these two are no better. But, they are already swimming in the 55 gallon tank which is 10 times better than what they were like in the fish store (one floating in place and the second hiding in the top corner, nearly black in color!).

Now, there were three Yoyo loaches that were absolutely adorable. How much? "Let me check... oh, we got them for free in the last shipment." Anyway, I got them for about $3.00 a piece :D They are doing fantastic and are already happily zooming around the tank.

Way to go for the rescue and the free fish, hope they make it. And congrats on the yoyo's! I love my yoyo's.

I had a feeling you were going to grab those Rams. :D If anyone can nurse them back to health, you can. I won't bother notifying the authorities regarding the "theft" of the yo-yos. LOL!

If anyone can nurse them back to health, you can.
ha! if that were so, I wouldn't be looking for rams :wink:

Hopefully I'll get pics of my re-designed GBR breeding tank (huh? then whats with the Yoyo loaches??? :oops: impulse buy, I admit!) and document the health of the rams.

Back
Top Bottom