Acei!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gosh man, i didnt get a real chance to look intel now. He is really beat up. You want my suggestion? I would suggest getting another QT. Since i know this wont happen as you probably dont have the $$$ and you dont have another filter to strap onto it. He really needs the least amount of stress possible and obviously the other guys are giving him trouble. I would start with meatflix soon. Also Water changes will help a ton as if it is Columnaris It thrives on waist and water changes will help. The thing is stress is a big factor in getting fish better and these guys are giving him trouble. Maybe get larger cheap rubber bin to put them in and make a tank divider is what i suggest unless you have another filter to strap onto another tank or bin so he can be by himself.

Melafix is oil of Melaleuca leucadendron. You can get the pure oil very cheap. Get a plastic water bottle and put some tank water in it. You put 1 drop of oil per 10 gal of water, put the cap back on and shake it like your life depends on it then pour it in the tank.

Pimafix is made from Pimenta racemosa . You can get the pure oil very cheap. Get a plastic water bottle and put some tank water in it. You put 1 drop of oil per 10 gal of water, put the cap back on and shake it like your life depends on it then pour it in the tank.

On a different forum I am on many people combine the two and over there it is called "Superfix". I use this "Superfix" and it works.

Etunes-I can't really seperate them because they all might have the bacteria since they've all been exposed to it. Also I think he found a hiding spot where they won't bother him (under a rock lol). And Im going to be doing daily water changes.

Mattrox- thanks! Do you happen to know if there are any other names for those oils cause I think most oil around here are named for the common names of plants.

Well my Mom wouldn't drive me to get those oils but she did buy me the melafix and some salt and I payed for the primafix. I'm still in Lexington but within 3 hours I should be home and I'll do a pwc, replace the salt and dose primafix and melafix.

Back
Top Bottom