Ada 60p~!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
So after milling around the bush for awhile I finally caved and bought an ADA 60P. Picking it up in a few days at their store in houston. Pics then!

Going to buy some cheap acryllic lily pipes off a guy on TPT. But no lol. Not going to spend a premium on any more ADA glassware. Totally not worth it.

I ordered a 45-p a few weeks ago, but I'm still waiting for them to get it from Germany or where ever they get their tanks from now.

Alright, very cool.

Anyways.. I'm trying to get an aluminum plate so I can start building the light for it. Dimensions are 45cm X 27cm X 30cm. This is LxWxD right? So the footprint would be 45cm x 27cm?

Interested in the acrylic inflow/outflow. I like my Ada glassware, but the cost is way too high. I just haven't found anything that compares.

Alright, very cool.

Anyways.. I'm trying to get an aluminum plate so I can start building the light for it. Dimensions are 45cm X 27cm X 30cm. This is LxWxD right? So the footprint would be 45cm x 27cm?

Length width height. so 1.5 feet (left to right) by ~10.75 inches (forward back) by 1 foot tall

Got my 60p today and walked in while they were doing a photo shoot. Really neat. Anyways:

All boxed up-
dsc02086n.jpg

After taking the top off-
dsc02087l.jpg

Some awesome seam work and crytal clear glass. I'm still amazed by the fact I can see straight through 14 some inches of glass. The pad underneath is a Fluval tank pad that came free with my filter lol.

dsc02090ax.jpg

And then the ADA logo-
dsc02092hs.jpg

Hats off to the folks at ADG houston.

Back
Top Bottom